- Develop relevant content topics to reach and amplify our presence in social media
- Responsible for the Hub’s day-to-day social media activities, including posting to and updating our social media platform with events and contents
- Develop integrated social media and outreach strategy that promotes our visibility including community growth and management
- Create and publish compelling contents (both in Somalia and English) on issues related to innovation, entrepreneurship and technology in Somalia on daily basis
- Create monthly calendar indicating our events, trainings and workflows
- Responsible for our livestream, live-tweeting on all of our social events
- Analyze analytics, data to measure success of our engagement and campaigns
- Manage our search engine optimization (SEO)
- Engage and timely respond to our online community’s emails, messages and DMs
- Manage the traffic of our all social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other channels
- Collect all information and date for communication strategy and contents
- Manage and build a social media and mailing list community for better outreach
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in working with communication and digital field.
- Have knowledge in developing contents, publishing communication strategies
- A University Degree with relevant and related field
Who Are We Looking For?
- Highly proficient in creative designs and proven experience in running and managing social media campaigns
- Familiar with the local dynamics, ethics and operating standard in Somalia
- Passionate, committed, punctual and ready to join and accept new challenges
- Ability to present creative and bold ideas on how to solve social challenges
Send one cover page along with your updated CV to: email@example.com. This application will be open until 25of December, 2020.